IU 12 Consulting Service provides E-rate assistance from planning/budgeting through every phase of the E-rate Funding Year.
The LIU’s Consulting Service will:
• Provide knowledgeable staff with expertise on current E-rate eligible equipment, services and regulations, and provide accurate and timely filing of all required forms.
• Work directly with district and vendor personnel to obtain, verify and record invoice information in support of each E-rate discount.
• Maintain data integrity and provide regular reports to the district on their status of all E-rate applications.
• Organize and submit documentation to the E-rate Schools and Library Division (SLD) in support of E-rate applications and questions.
• Maintain all required documents for the required 10 year period.
IU 12 E-rate Consulting Service charges a flat fee of $1,250.00 per unique E-rate Funding Request processed and reimbursed. There is an additional 2% of the reimbursement charged for Category 2 equipment procurements.
Contact IU 12 E-rate Consulting Service to receive their E-rate Consulting Agreement detailing services provided, and responsibilities of the school/district.